Award winning Run Like A Girl have teamed up with post-natal Personal Trainer Beth Davies to deliver an 8-week running course designed for mums.
THURSDAY 22ND JUNE, 10:30 AM
VICTORIA PARK & PUMP ROOM GARDENS, LEAMINGTON SPA
What you will get
- Effective and appropriate exercise, for mums with babies 6 months – 1 year
- Post-natal strength/conditioning exercises as well as learning to run
- A consultation to ensure suitability to begin more intense exercise
- Supervised Baby Zone to watch babies in their prams while you run
- Supportive friendly group
- Opportunity to meet new mums
- A well-earned medal at the end!
All this for a one-off cost of £35
I'm Beth and I'm a mum to 2 year old Juliet, wife to Chris and a personal trainer.
My passion is helping women find balance between food, fitness and everyday life and working with women during some of the most important times of their lives - during pregnancy and then after baby when everything is a little crazy and you're wanting to feel like yourself again.
Exercise during pregnancy and after giving birth can seem a bit confusing with so much information (and misinformation!) out there so I ensure that my clients do exercise which is both appropriate and effective. I'm an advanced post natal specialist so my work has a big emphasis on the core and pelvic floor and helping mums (both new and not so new) to heal their bodies and build a solid foundation so they can start or get back to doing the exercise they want to be doing.