Award winning Run Like A Girl have teamed up with post-natal Personal Trainer Beth Davies to deliver an 8-week running course designed for mums.
MONDAY 16TH APRIL, 10:00AM
Victoria Park, Leamington Spa for the first two weeks and then The Pump Room Gardens, Leamington Spa for the remaining six weeks
What you will get
- In-depth screening including assessment of alignment and tummy muscles
- Breathing and alignment strategies to help you run with confidence
- Exercises to strengthen the core and pelvic floor
- Running specific conditioning
- A running programme that will take you to 30 mins continuous running
- An opportunity to meet other mums in a friendly and supportive group
- A babysitter to look after the little ones (running weeks only)
- Suitable from 4 months post birth
- Special offer to members of RLAG Mum & Baby group - a discount on Leamington Mumfit indoor and outdoor classes (£30 for 5 sessions rather than £35)
- A well earned medal at the end!
All this for a one-off cost of £45
I'm Beth and I'm a mum to 2 year old Juliet, wife to Chris and a personal trainer.
My passion is helping women find balance between food, fitness and everyday life and working with women during some of the most important times of their lives - during pregnancy and then after baby when everything is a little crazy and you're wanting to feel like yourself again.
Exercise during pregnancy and after giving birth can seem a bit confusing with so much information (and misinformation!) out there so I ensure that my clients do exercise which is both appropriate and effective. I'm an advanced post natal specialist so my work has a big emphasis on the core and pelvic floor and helping mums (both new and not so new) to heal their bodies and build a solid foundation so they can start or get back to doing the exercise they want to be doing.